Who is Mike Huckabee’s son David? We explore the former Arkansas Republican Governor’s family life.
This April 2021 has seen former Gov. Huckabee in the news after a tweet landed him in hot water. In response to this tweet, many Twitter users raised the topic of Huckabee’s son David. In particular, the story of David allegedly being involved in the death of a stray dog while working as a summer camp counsellor has resurfaced. Neither Mike Huckabee nor David have spoken on the matter to date.
One Twitter user responded to Huckabee’s tweet stating “stay away from your son,” if you are a canine.
Mike Huckabee: Children
Mike Huckabee and his wife Janet have three children: two sons named David and John, and a daughter named Sarah.
The couple married in 1974.
John is the eldest, born in 1976. David was then born in 1981. Sarah was born a year later in 1982.
Who is David Huckabee?
David Huckabee is a 40-year-old businessman.
In 2002, David graduated of Arkansas State University in Jonesboro. It is unknown what he studied as his undergraduate degree.
He is married to a woman named Lauren. Lauren is thought to be 39 years old. She also attended Arkansas State University.
The family are based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Why did music legend Mahalia Jackson never have children?
- TikTok users attempt to decode a hidden message in Ty Monstaz
- Report: 29-capped Celtic star wanted by Brendan Rodgers this summer; £20 million man also linked
- Who is the actress from the Insure on the Spot ads?
- 6 dribbles, 82 touches: 24-year-old Leeds United talent put on a man of the match display vs Sheffield United