Who is Jazlyn Mychelle? She’s known for being the current girlfriend of rapper NBA Youngboy – but what else do we know about her?
Let’s take a closer look.
Who is Jazlyn Mychelle?
Jazlyn Mychelle was born on 23 February, 2002 – she celebrated her 19th birthday last month.
She has four sisters and two brothers and is the youngest child.
She’s a Youtuber and her channel has over 20,000 subscribers. Her content mostly focusses on vlogs and lifestyle videos.
In her first YouTube video, Mychelle explains that in the future she would like to be a pediatric nurse or interior designer.
Jazlyn Mychelle’s relationship with NBA Youngboy
Their relationship initially confused some fans – who thought Youngboy was still with Yaya Mayweather.
However, at the start of their relationship, it was another one of Youngboy’s exes that Jazlyn Mychelle seemed to have some ‘beef’ with.
In January, Youngboy’s ex Jania Meshell shared a relationship meme seeming to suggest that Youngboy wasn’t happy with his relationship with Jazlyn as he still loved Jania.
However, Jania later said she didn’t see the names attached to the meme and that it wasn’t intentional.
But this led to an exchange of tweets between the two. It’s not clear what happened next – whether Jania and Jazlyn made up or if there’s still tension there.
Yesterday, after it was reported that NBA Youngboy was arrested in LA, Jazlyn took to Twitter:
She posted a broken heart emoji, seemingly in response to the news.
- Who is Lorrie Higgins, Marty Walsh’s longtime girlfriend?
- How many kids does rapper NBA Youngboy have?
- ‘Disaster’, ‘are you joking?’: Some fans are panicking after news they’ve read about Spurs man
- ‘Play him’: Some Leeds United fans believe ‘brilliant’ academy player is better than 39-capped Whites star
- ‘Why would they?’: Some Spurs fans don’t believe ‘silly’ report that PL club want their player