Glenn Beck has been off air today due to a family emergency. Many of his fan have been sharing messages of support and prayers for his family. We explain exactly why Glenn Beck wasn’t on air today.
Who is Glenn Beck?
Glenn Beck is an American conservative radio host, conspiracy theorist and political commentator.
He was born on 10 February 1964 in Mount Vernon, Washington.
Beck previously hosted the talk show Glenn Beck on the Fox News channel. Prior to this he worked for CNN on an evening TV slot called Headline News.
Glenn Beck’s wife is Tania Colonna. The pair have been together for over 20 years and got married in 2000.
They have two children together, Raphe, who was adopted and Cheyenne.
Many fans on Twitter were wondering where Glenn Beck was today on iHeartRadio. Beck usually hosts the Glenn Beck Program on weekdays 9am-12pm ET.
It was announced that Beck wasn’t on the show due to a family emergency.
Regular listeners on Twitter sent their prayers and support to Beck and his family.
Why is Glenn Beck not on the radio?
Glenn Beck recently posted on his Instagram to share the sad news that his wife Tania’s brother had passed away.
Beck states that the family: “will never forget him, nor the last time we we saw him.”
He also asks fans to keep his family in their prayers and to hold their own family close.
He says that he will return to the radio on Monday but, for now, he wants to be with his family during such a difficult time. We send our condolences to Tania and the Beck family.
- Meet Sam Darnold’s girlfriend: Is he still with Claire Kirksey?
- Why did NASA stop exploring the ocean? What did they find?
- What happened to Phoenix Jones? Video puts superhero in the spotlight
- Did Paul Ritter have an eye condition? Fans search for answers
- Amy Lee Fisher death aged 23: Tributes pour in for YouTuber and blogger
- Who is Mark Fluent? Justine Bateman’s husband and children explored
- Who is Debra Moore Muñoz? Meet Mayans MC writer and producer
- Why is Alisyn Camerota leaving New Day? Big reshuffle at CNN